Tuesday, January 1, 2008

a new drink?

Okay, I am not very well-informed about the world of liquor and mixed drinks. Someone has probably come up with this before me and it probably has a dazzlingly clever name already.

With that said: I made up a new (to me) drink! I like margaritas but I don't put that much tequila in them. I am a lightweight, for sure. So I don't care about having a ton of liquor, I just like the flavor. SO I took a Mike's hard lime-ade and threw it over ice with just a splash of tequila. The whole inspiration was that I was too lazy to bother with doing the drink mix, salt, etc..

It turns out it was DELICIOUS. I'm calling it the Lazy Margarita. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds good. You could also do a poor-man's margarita (J and my's concoction): equal parts spiced rum and tequila, then fill the rest of the glass with mountain dew. Very tasty, but potent.